نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

drought threatens millions in southern africa

Southern Africa is suffering through its worst drought in several decades and perhaps a century. Diminished and late rainfall, combined with long-term increases in temperatures, have jeopardized the food security and energy supplies of millions of people in the region, most acutely in Zambia and Zimbabwe.
According to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent (IFRC), at least 11 million people are facing food shortages due to drought. Grain production is down 30 percent across the region; in Zimbabwe, where they are close to running out of their staple crop of maize, it is down 53 percent. Livestock farmers in southern Africa have suffered losses due to starvation and to early culling of herds forced by shortages of water and feed.
“This year’s drought is unprecedented
برای دانلود به ادامه مطلب مراجعه کنید..

Here is map combo with the following map mods: -Southern Region v6.5.2 -TSM v6.6.2 -RusMap v1.8 -Great Steppe Project -PJ Indo Map v2.3 Below you will find three links to download required repair files: 1) Fix for Southern Region Map -Fixes problems with DLC Italia. You have to replace two files - SRmap_[Def and Map] and SRmap_[Model3] 2) Fix TSM+SR 3) Fix SR Mod order below and also on video. Happy trucking! Mod order: ---TOP--- --other mods-- RusMap 1.8 Map RusMap 1.8 Models 1 RusMap 1.8 Models 2 RusMap Def Package Fix TSM+SR TSM def&mat TSM map TSM model 01 TSM model 02 TSM model 03 TSM prefab&more Fix SR Southern Region Map 6.5.2-English Southern Region Rebuilding_v6.5.2 Southern Region Map 6.5.2
https://superconference.marist.edu/web/ericwillson/home/-/blogs/what-is-kitfo- 
https://music.swau.edu/web/erichamm/home/-/blogs/belyashi-as-my-first-cooking-experience 

Ethiopia is a landlocked country in Africa. With 100 million people, it is Africa's second most populous country and the 10th largest in Africa. Its capital is Addis Ababa.
 Ethiopia is one of the oldest independent countries in Africa and one of the oldest in the world. It was the second country after Armenia to declare Christianity its official religion.
Ethiopia's population is very diverse. Most people's language is Sami or Gashi. The Ethiopian, Amhara and Tigrai form more than three-quarters of the population, but live in more than  80 different ethnic groups in Ethiopia. The population of some of these groups
Many African cities have had to take drastic measures in recent years to tackle water shortages. Cape Town’s historic shortage in 2018 is fresh in our minds. South African authorities narrowly avoided disaster by rationing drinking water to 50 liters per inhabitant per day in a city that was used to consuming large volumes of water.
That same year, Bouaké in Côte d’Ivoire received emergency financing of $8.5 million from the World Bank to cope with a serious water shortage. The intervention solved the shortage by building two compact water treatment plants, boring and fitting 20 new wells, rehabilitating 82 hand pumps in the villages connected to the city’s water system, and distributing safe water by water tankers.
Water, sanitation and hygiene central to the COVID-19 crisis
The W
سریال های کره ای در جذب مشتری موفق تر از سریال های هالیوودی هستند: 

-Why Korean Television Is Better Than American TV
-چرا سریال های تلویزیونی کره ای بهتر از سریال های تلویزیونی آمریکایی است؟
-American vs. Korean Dramas
-سریال های آمریکایی در مقابل درام های کره ای!
-5 Reasons Why K-Dramas Have Ruined American T.V. For All Of Us
-5 دلیل که چرا درام های کره ای سریال های آمریکایی را برای همه ی ما تخریب کرده است.
-Here's why millions of Americans are binge-watching Korean dramas
-به همین دلایل است که چرا میلیونها آمریکایی درام های کره ا
Lulu Dates Price [Best Price in World $]
Lulu Dates price : Lulu Date is a special shape and appearance known as special dates which are plum in shape and size, dark brown or sometimes red.
This is extra-special dates such as dates Piarom taste the difference that is much cheaper than the date Piarom but sweet flavor and is delicious.
You can also read about Lulu Dates .
Aloe dates are classified as dry and semi-dried dates.
These dates have a sweet and unique taste. These dates are known as anti-cancer because of their high levels of antioxidants.
Price of dates in 2020
At present prices have risen sharply compared to last year, based on available evidence and research into the latest approved date of production dates.
This increase is in line with the preparation, cultivation and harv

A hunger stone (German: Hungerstein) is a type of hydrological landmark common in Central Europe. Hunger stones serve as famine memorials and warnings and were erected in Germany and in ethnic German settlements throughout Europe in the 15th through 19th centuries.
These stones were embedded into a river during droughts to mark the water level as a warning to future generations that they will have to endure famine-related hardships if the water sinks to this level again. One famous example in the Elbe river in Děčín, Czech Republic, has "Wenn du mich siehst, dann weine" (lit. "If you see me, weep") carved into it as a warning.[1]
Many of these stones, featuring carvings or other artwork, were erected following the hunger crisis of 1816–1817 caused by the eruptions of the Tambora vo
ASTRAL expecting a higher-level development in 2019
https://www.astral-elec.com/astral-expecting-a-higher-level-development-in-2019.html
Based on our comprehensive support in marketing and technology, ASTRAL, in 2019, will keep striving to accomplish a higher-level development in this industry and together make a brighter future with our partners.

We very much feel grateful for all these years’ cooperation with our partners, dealers, wholesalers and distributors, and we together witnessed the growth and accomplishments that we made in the past 2018.

In the era that big touch screen becomes a trend, ASTRAL successfully switched to smart big screens from traditional screens, and in the future touch performance would be more sensitive and the devices would be lighter and compact.
Curre
مشاور پرورش شترمرغ

The farming of ostriches is well established in South Africa and is gaining in popularity in agriculture around the world but few scientific data are available for rates of egg production and the factors affecting incubation and hatching. Production and hatchability of over 1200 ostrich eggs on a farm in the United Kingdom were recorded during the 1995 season. Females of breeding ages (no. = 43) were kept in 13 enclosures in sex ratios of 1: 1 or 1: 2 (M: F). Productivity of all ostriches over the laying season was 25·2% although when results from individual enclosures, and from individual birds, were examined higher rates of production were achieved although only one bird achieved her full laying potential

مشاور تخصصی پرورش شت

Ark or God's Commands

During this time, the appearance of Human Being began to change and diversify with regards the diversifying the climate referring to different place of continents so People in Asia became slant eyed & brunet, in Europe Blond & Blue eyed and in Africa Black and the lands which part from these continents will carry the same characteristics (Island and Land Pieces). You could find in all of these people the Ark’s traces, it is possible to see in all these continents people’s myth the Deluge or flood myth and they have a belief system like Shaman belief system.
Therefore the people who got off from the Ark and living around it would carry its name along history. The people closest to this ship took on to preserve and protect of this legacy of Ark so thei
Kabkab Dates price 
Kabkab Dates Price : Like other Iranian dates, Kabkab dates are one of the most delicious and popular dates in the world.
Kabkab dates are available in Iran, both with and without syrup.
These dates have a unique and quite sweet and interesting taste that can make the consumer feel good.
These dates have a lot of energy for daily use.
Also you can read about Mazafati Dates price , Piarom Dates price and Buy Iranian dates .
Price of dates in 2020
With the growth of several percent inflation contained and thus rising prices and the general economic situation today, in fact we see that many commodity prices materials cover the price of dates compared to past years increased many have followed .
Therefore, marketers and buyers of dates, as well as exporters, were not
Iran has many beautiful places and attractions, each of which has its own historical age. Each of the spectacular places in Iran show their beauty in different seasons of the year.
By presenting this article, we want to share the best of Iran's attractions, which showcase its culture and civilization and have attracted many tourists.
Mother of Gilan, Rasht city
One of the most popular tourist areas in Iran is Rasht, the capital of Gilan province, which is known as the evergreen province. The most prominent features of the city of Rasht are the beautiful scenery, greenery and dense forests.

Mother of Gilan, Rasht city
The remaining city of the Safavid and Qajar periods
Tabriz is another Iranian city that is growing and growing day by day. Like other Iranian cities, Tabriz has many beautif
⭕️ #آینده_جهان از آن دین اسلام است.
Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the world – more than twice as fast as the overall global population. Between 2015 and 2060, the world’s inhabitants are expected to increase by 32%, but the Muslim population is forecast to grow by 70%. And even though Christians will also outgrow the general population over that period, with an increase of 34% forecast mainly thanks to population growth in sub-Saharan Africa, Christianity is likely to lose its top spot in the world religion league table to Islam by the middle of this century.

اسلام #سریعترین_رشد را در بین ادیان جهان داراست، بین سالهای ۲۰۱۵ تا ۲۰۶۰ انتظار میرود جمعیت جهان تا ۳۲% ا
The fire season in New South Wales normally ramps up in December. In 2019, unusually hot weather and a potent drought primed the region for a roaring start in October. Two months later, more than 100 fires are still raging in forests and bush areas near the southeast coast, including some subtropical rainforests and eucalyptus forests that do not often see fire.
By December 12, 2019, fires in New South Wales had charred 27,000 square kilometers (10,000 square miles), an area about the size of Maryland. Vast plumes of smoke and pollution have streamed from fires for weeks, enveloping coastal towns and cities with toxic haze and smoke. Parts of Sydney, a city of 5 million people, recently endured pollution levels several times above what is considered hazardous, according to news reports.
Th
Read The King’s Avatar Light Novel :
In the online game Glory, Ye Xiu is regarded as a textbook and a top-tier pro-player. However, due to a myriad reasons, he is kicked from the team. After leaving the professional scene, he finds work in an Internet Cafe as a manager. When Glory launches its tenth server, he who possesses ten years of gaming experience once again throws himself into the game. Bringing with him the memories of his past and an incomplete, self-made weapon, his return along the road to the summit begins!
After fighting and scheming, who snatched away my glory? Under the tossing of the wind and rain, my dreams shall still appear as though they had never been shattered. In all its splendor, the path shall never be lost. Before the gazes of millions, this is where I return!

From 2007 to 2011, Iran determined the price of bitumen in the region, and the price was generally up.

As the second largest exporter of Asian bitumen, the first exporter of the Middle East and the fourth largest exporter in the world, Iran offers its bitumen for $ 100 less than the bitumen of a country like Bahrain.

This means that buyers of Iranian bitumen are waiting for the price of Bahrain bitumen to be determined, after which they will buy Iranian bitumen at a lower price.
This price gap comes as real Iranian bitumen supplied by the country's major producers is far superior to Bahrain's bitumen;
But what has caused Iran, as one of the world's top bitumen production and export powers, to lose the annual opportunity cost of about 480 billion tomans per 2.5 million tons and sel
Documentary Dad o bidad
Documentation of uncensored dad o bidad  with direct link
Download Free Controversial Dad o bidad  Documentary With Very Good Direct VCD Link And Avi Format Release Date: 1 | Size: 1 MB | Duration: 1 minute Documentary Name: Dad o bidad  | Director: Mohammad Ghorbani Quality: VCD | Video Format: AVI Documentary Summary: The First Made Documentary Dad o bidad …
Download the free direct link to the controversial Dad o bidad  Documentary
Very good VCD quality and AVI format

Release Date: ۱۳۸6 | Size: 1 MB | Duration: 1 minute
Documentary Name: Dad o bidad  Director: Mohammad Ghorbani
Quality: VCD | Video format: AVI
Documentary Summary:
The Rabid Documentary is the first made by Mohammad Ghorbani to be arrested in his time but has been downloaded millions
Documentary Dad o bidad
Documentation of uncensored dad o bidad  with direct link
Download Free Controversial Dad o bidad  Documentary With Very Good Direct VCD Link And Avi Format Release Date: 1 | Size: 1 MB | Duration: 1 minute Documentary Name: Dad o bidad  | Director: Mohammad Ghorbani Quality: VCD | Video Format: AVI Documentary Summary: The First Made Documentary Dad o bidad …
Download the free direct link to the controversial Dad o bidad  Documentary
Very good VCD quality and AVI format

Release Date: ۱۳۸6 | Size: 1 MB | Duration: 1 minute
Documentary Name: Dad o bidad  Director: Mohammad Ghorbani
Quality: VCD | Video format: AVI
Documentary Summary:
The Rabid Documentary is the first made by Mohammad Ghorbani to be arrested in his time but has been downloaded millions
English is a West Germanic language that originated from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain in the mid 5th to 7th centuries AD by Anglo-Saxon migrants from what is now northwest Germany, southern Denmark and the Netherlands. The Anglo-Saxons settled in the British Isles from the mid-5th century and came to dominate the bulk of southern Great Britain. Their language, now called Old English, originated as a group of Anglo-Frisian dialects which were spoken, at least by the settlers, in England and southern and eastern Scotland in the early Middle Ages, displacing the Celtic languages (and, possibly, British Latin) that had previously been dominant. Old English reflected the varied origins of the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms established in different parts of Britain. The Late West Saxon dialec
All that city... You just couldn't see an end to it. The end! Please, could you show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway and I was grand, too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure and I had no doubts about getting off. Guaranteed. That wasn't a problem. It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. Can you understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end. There was everything. But there wasn't an end. What I couldn't see was where all that came to an end. The end of the world. Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are 88 of them and no-one can tell you differently. They are not infinite, you are infinite. And on those 88 keys the music that you can make is infinite. I like that.
ژانر : ماجراجویی | درام
زبان : English فرمت : MKV محصول : South Africa, USA ستارگان : Toby Stephens, Luke Arnold, Toby Schmitz, Hannah New کارگردان : N/A
خلاصه داستان :
سال ۱۷۱۵ میلادی است و دوران طلایی دزدان دریایی. مستعمره ی سابق بریتانیا که اکنون جزیره ای بی قانون است، به دست یکی از بدنام ترین ناخدایان دزدان دریایی ناخدا فلینت، اداره می‌شود. همزمان با تهدیدهای ناو‌های بریتانیای که برای پس گرفتن سرزمین‌های خود به آب‌های آن مناطق برگشته اند، چهره‌ی جدیدی از ناخدا فلینت پدیدار
ایران به دلیل وسعت مساحت و تاریخ، دارای اقوام
گوناگون و نژادهای زیادی است. همه آنها هزاران سال است که: در کنار هم زندگی می
کنند و: هیچ نژادی بر دیگری برتری ندارد. درک این موضوع برای: رژیم های اپارتاید
یا نژاد پرستی مثل: امریکا یا اروپا مشکل است، اما اگر انها به واقعیت موضوع پی
ببرند، خواهند دید که در اشتباه بزرگی هستند. واقعیت این است که خداوند، انسان های
زیادی در طول: میلیاردها سال خدایی خود، افریده و هیچگاه خلقت خداوند تعطیل نبوده
است. نزدیک
Import Dates from Iran to different countries of the world is done every year in different tonnages.
More than 80 countries worldwide buy Iranian dates.
The conditions for date palm cultivation exist in some specific countries in the world, so most countries in the world are importing dates.
Iran is one of the decisive countries in the world market for dates because it produces unique dates.
For more information as well as buying Iranian dates you can contact Crystal experts.
Types of Iranian dates
There are between 3,000 and 4,000 dates in the world, but in Iran there are between 300 and 400 dates.
A large percentage of these dates in the world are solely for Iran, and nowhere is this date cultivated.
Now it is interesting to know that out of this number of dates produced in Iran, only
Back in Berlin from a mission to Vienna, my dispatches delivered, once more comfortably ensconced in my quarters, on the Mittelstrasse, I was looking forward to an evening at the Pavilion Mascotte. I was just getting into my dinner coat when my man bowed an orderly through the door and at once all my plans took swift flight out the window. The orderly brought a command for my immediate attendance at the Wilhelmstrasse. Now the gentlemen of the Wilhelmstrasse are never kept waiting and do not accept excuses. Within twenty minutes I was shown into the chambers of Count von Wedel; in thirty minutes I was out again, having complete orders. They know what they want at the Wilhelmstrasse and they generally get it.
As I hurried back to my rooms I went over what von Wedel had said:
"You are to be
According to an article recently published on the courses mizzouk12 missouri site by this title Travel and best travel websites and platforms we want to show you the best travel platforms:
Travel is a strange word. We all have more or less memory of this word. We used to travel and travel with our family when we were young, and when we grew up we traveled with family and friends sometimes. Nothing is more enjoyable than experiencing new situations in life, and traveling is one way to reach these experiences.
When we travel to other cities and countries, we also get to know the cultures, customs and lifestyles of the people living in the area. Maybe that is why the old saying "it takes a lot of travel to cook it raw". The essence of travel is the experience of learning and the experience

In early March 2020, seasonal rains and Tropical Cyclone Esther combined to drop historic amounts of rain over western Queensland. Some areas saw their largest downpours in nearly two decades, bringing much-needed relief to drought-stricken regions.
The rain filled waterways in Channel Country, a region in Queensland and South Australia known for its braided streams and alluvial plains. Many of the waterways empty into nearby terminal basins such as Lake Eyre.
The images on this page show swollen rivers and wetlands near the town of Thargomindah, which recently experienced its wettest day in 21 years. The first image shows Lake Bindegolly National Park, located about 40 kilometers (25 miles) east of Thargomindah. The second image shows a stream just sout
gypsum in iran for export
Gypsum in iran  We Provide High Quality Gypsum Products in iran Southern Machine Plaster Company is a plaster producing plant in southern Iran. The production of this plant is one of the best gypsum deposits in the Middle East. Gypsum products of southern Iran are exported to countries of East Asia such as India, Indonesia, Malaysia and .... To learn more about gypsum in Iran, read the following article. https://www.jonoubgypsum.com/about-us/ If you need to contact us for information on the export price of gypsum in Iran, please use the contact information in our Contact Sheet. Jonoub gypsum co , manufacturer of the best building (construction) Gypsum powder in any mesh (Micronized 100 and 200 Mesh) for plastering on any type of walls, Polymer Gypsum (siva and
Human expectation of religion

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher’s speech

The dawning religion has illuminated
life and the opportunity to enjoy human and divine blessings so that man
guide by that heavenly ray and to enjoy all the capabilities and attain to
its highest position the position of divine caliphate in the earth, and the
worship of Allah.
This
highest divine blessing has always been the subject of threats by the
arrogances, and the moldings and distortions of the masters of power and
deceit. In fact, the people of religion, in the power's light and dignity of
religion, turn into crashing dangers and storms. That rebellious powers
are always frightening of them and reject them; but they have used all the
power in separating religion from the realm of human life to
One of The Tourist Attractions in Iran : Kermanshah Province
Kermanshah the capital of Kermanshah Province, is located 525 kilometres (326 miles) from Tehran in the western part of Iran.
According to the 2011 census, its population is 851,405. A majority of the population speaks Southern Kurdish. Kermanshah has a moderate and mountainous climate. Kermanshah is the largest Kurdish-speaking city in Iran.

Most of the inhabitants of Kermanshah are Shia Muslims, but there are minorities such as Sunni Muslims, Yarsanism and so on. Kermanshah is the principal city in this region, and also one of the tourist Attractions in Iran.
With an altitude of about 1200 m above sea level, it has a moderate and mountainous climate. According to 2006 census, the population of this city was about 950400.
Sometimes you begin to replicate and distribute business cards, trades, or color catalogs for the introduction and promotion of cartoons and sometimes you pay for it too much.
From time to time, it is necessary to make changes (for example: change in content or price, or add products or text, etc.), then the remaining catalogs will not make any mistake.
In the world of virtual communication, the current lack of a website is like saying: I have a shop. What do I want to do a business card ?!
With the increasing crowds of streets, air pollution, car rentals, gasoline costs, and also the presence of smartphones, tablets and ..., people have made it easier to access the Internet and more and more to find their needs on the Internet. And with a small crack on the Internet, they find the product
امشب هم قسمت دوم مستند آفریقا، سرزمین فرصت‌ها از شبکه افق پخش شد. مستند جذابی که در پی نشان دادن ظرفیت‌های فرهنگی و اقتصادی آفریقاست.
استعمار انگلیس در کنیا
قبل از انقلاب کنیا، این کشور مستعمره‌ی انگلستان بود و انگلستان هم هر چه توانسته به مردم آنجا ظلم کرده است. اما آیا اکنون مردم کنیا از انگلیس متنفرند؟ خیر! چون انگلیسی‌ها بعد از انقلاب کنیا همراه با نویسندگان کتب درسی آموزشی توطئه کرده و اجازه نداده‌اند ظلم‌هایشان در حافظه‌ی مردم آ
ترجمه ریدینگ کتاب زبان انگلیسی پایه یازدهم درس اول – زبان های دنیا
کتاب آموزش زبان انگلیسی پایه یازدهم دوره دوم متوسطه برای رشته های علوم تجربی ، ریاضی و فیزیک ، ادبیات و علوم انسانی و علوم و معارف اسلامی
ترجمه فارسی ریدینگ درس اول کتاب آموزش زبان پایه یازدهم
Languages of the world
زبان های دنیا

Language is a system of communication. It uses written and spoken forms. People use language to communicate with each other in a society. They exchange knowledge, beliefs, wishes, and feelings through it.
زبان یک سیستم برقراری ارتباط است. زبان
1) دیوان قانون اساسی
جمهوری آفریقای جنوبی در حکمی، رای دیوان عالی این کشور در تایید سیاست های آموزشی
یکی از دانشگاه ها در مقدم داشتن آموزش زبان انگلیسی بر آفریقایی را مطابق قانون
اساسی اعلام کرد.

The Constitutional Court of South Africa held that a university
policy which gives preference to English over Afrikaans is constitutional.
2) پس از آنکه در
جریان یک حادثه، کودک خردسالی که دچار آسیب های شدید جانی ناشی از شوک الکتریکی
تماس با درب ساختمان ترانسفورماتور ها شد و در پرونده بدوی شکایت سال 2015 والدین
کتاب آموزش زبان انگلیسی پایه یازدهم دوره دوم متوسطه برای رشته های علوم تجربی ، ریاضی و فیزیک ، ادبیات و علوم انسانی و علوم و معارف اسلامی
مطلب مرتبط: ترجمه مکالمه درس اول با توضیح نکات آموزشی
Languages of the world
زبان های دنیا

Language is a system of communication. It uses written and spoken forms. People use language to communicate with each other in a society. They exchange knowledge, beliefs, wishe
 اگر به بخش مربوط به google news بروید  چیزی برای ا یرانی ها ندارد
آیا می دانید چرا؟
اول بگذارید بگویم که این بخش چقدر حیاتی و مهم است
اهمیت این بخش تا آن حد است که وقتی ترامپ که در خبرهای گوگل برای بهبود  جایگاه خودش که جایگاه یک  سیاستمدار نیرنگ باز و دروغ گو است به هر ترفندی دست زد تا آنجا که رسما از گوگل به دادگاه شکایت کرد
ترامپ دلایل این شکایت خود را اینطور گفت که:
96٪ از نتایج  جستجو برای اخبار ترامپ  از رسانه های دولتی جناح چپ ، است. Google و دیگر
مشاوره تخصصی پرورش شترمرغ در اصفهان

Recent developments in ostrich farming
Commercial ostrich farmingCharacteristics and behaviourOstrich productsComparison with other livestockFuture of the ostrich industryBibliography
M.M. Shanawany - The author is an international consultant. His address is: Town Farm, Great Finborough, Suffolk IP14 3AP, United Kingdom.
The ostrich is undoubtedly the world's largest living bird. Adult males stand 2.4 m tall and can weigh well over 100 kg; the hen is slightly smaller. Ostriches are flightless birds, with their great body size and reduced wing size rendering them incapable of flying. They have a long neck, long bare legs and two toes. Their strong legs allow them to run up to 70 km per hour when necessary, with stride
ترجمه ریدینگ درس دوم را اینجا بخوانید. 
Languages of the world
زبان های دنیا

Language is a system of communication. It uses written and spoken forms. People use language to communica
خانواده و دوستان خود را برای مهمانی دعوت کرده و آن‎ها را با مرغ سوخاری خوش‌مزه شگفت‌زده کنید!

راز خوش‌مزه شدن مرغ سوخاری رستورانی لذیذ و دل‌چسب در مرینت کردن یا همان مزه‌دار کردن مرغ با انواع ادویه‌ها و پوشاندن آن با تکه‌های نان است.
مرغ سوخاری را می‌توانید به راحتی در خانه درست کنید. این دستورالعمل آسان و سریع را برای بال مرغ سوخاری هم استفاده کنید و از آن لذت ببرید.
مواد لازم:
تخم‌مرغ: یک عدد
نمک: یک‌چهارم قاشق چای‌خوری
فلفل سیا
ترجمه ریدینگ درس دوم را اینجا بخوانید. 
لیست ترجمه کتاب زبان پایه یازدهم 
Languages of the world
زبان های دنیا

Language is a system of communication. It u
The golden ship factory is the largest and oldest manufacturer of amusement park machines with more than 25 years of experience in producing and selling gaming machines throughout the country. The factory, with the possession of the largest designers of the country, has been producing and constructing the newest amusement park machines,Ferris wheel, including children’s, youth’s and family machines and wind structures in different capacities, sky fire, Pirate ship, heavy playground machines, gigantic gaming machines, large gaming machines, modern playgrounds machines such as pirate-merry-go-round ship, sky coaster, merry-go-round and electrical car, UFO, video games, motion simulator, game room, standard playground machines, all kinds of child’s house polyethylene park equipment, bum
مستند «آفریقا، سرزمین فرصتها» که این شبها از شبکه افق پخش می‌شود، مستند جذابی است که در پی نشان دادن ظرفیت‌های فرهنگی و اقتصادی آفریقاست.
شیعیان کنیا
در کنیا 80 درصد مردم مسیحی و تنها 11 درصد مسلمان هستند. علت تعداد زیاد مسیحیان این است که وقتی کنیا مستعمره‌ی انگلیس بوده، آنها برای استعمار همه‌جانبه‌ی آن دین خود را در کنیا تبلیغ کرده‌اند.
قسمت سوم مستند «آفریقا، سرزمین فرصت‌ها» در یک مدرسه شیعه در منطقه‌ای محروم در شهر نایروبی کنیا شرو
مستند «آفریقا، سرزمین فرصتها» که این شبها از شبکه افق پخش می‌شود، مستند جذابی است که در پی نشان دادن ظرفیت‌های اقتصادی و فرهنگی آفریقاست. در اینجا نکات جالبی از قسمت چهارم این مستند را می‌نویسم.
یتیم‌خانه فیلها
در کنیا برای قاچاق عاج فیل، فیل‌ها را بطور غیرقانونی شکار کرده و بچه‌های آنها را یتیم می‌کنند. انگلیسی‌ها بچه‌ فیل‌های یتیم را جمع‌آوری کرده و در محلی از آنها مراقبت می‌کنند. این یتیم‌خانه فیل‌ها یک مکان جذاب هم برای گردشگر
Arbaeen; World's Biggest Pilgrimage

It's not the
Muslim Hajj, or the Hindu Kumbh Mela. Known as Arbaeen, it is the
world's most populous gathering and you've probably never heard of it!
Not only does the congregation exceed the number of visitors to Mecca
(by a factor of five, in fact), it is more significant than Kumbh Mela,
since the latter is only held every third year. In short, Arbaeen dwarfs
every other rally on the planet, reaching twenty million last year.
That is a staggering %60 of Iraq's entire population, and it is growing
year after year.
Above all, Arbaeen is
unique because it takes place against the backdrop of chaotic and
dangerous
Clash of Clans Apk + New MOD + Clash Bot VIP android Download

Clash of Clans Apk + New MOD + Clash Bot VIP android Download
Clash of Clans is a best strategy game for android. this is online game.
Free Direct Download Last version Clash of Clans Apk + new Mod + ClashBot VIP for android From RevDl
Clash of Clans is an epic combat strategy game. Build your village,
train your troops and battle with millions of other players online!
Forge a powerful Clan with other players and crush enemy clans in clan
wars.
PLEASE NOTE! Clash of Clans is completely free to play, however some
game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to
use this feature, please set up password protection for purchases in the
settings of your Google Play Stor
Human expectation of religion

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher’s speech

The dawning religion has illuminated
life and the opportunity to enjoy human and divine blessings so that man
guide by that heavenly ray and to enjoy all the capabilities and attain to
its highest position the position of divine caliphate in the earth, and the
worship of Allah.
This
highest divine blessing has always been the subject of threats by the
arrogances, and the moldings and distortions of the masters of power and
deceit. In fact, the people of religion, in the power's light and dignity of
religion, turn into crashing dangers and storms. That rebellious powers
are always frightening of them and reject them; but they have used all the
power in separating religion from the realm of human life to
Download Clash of Clans
دانلود کلش اف کلنز

بازی Clash of Clans  یک بازی منحصر به فرد در سبک استراتژیک از شرکت Supercell  (سوپرسل) است . در بازی  کلش او کلنز  در ابتدا یک قبیله را پیدا میکنید. که اعضای قبیله در آن سرزمین زندگی میکنند . باید با مدیریت – استراتژی با ساختن انواع ساختمان های نظامی و دفاعی مانند برجک ها – توپخونه – اتشکده – تله – خمپاره و .. اولا جلوی حملا ت دشمنان را بگیرید و پیشرفت کنید . در مقابل با ساختن  سرباز خانه و نیروهای مهاجم مثل سربازه
In comments on Tuesday, Brigadier General Mohammad Pakpour said the IRGC Ground Force has devised and exercised new strategies for assault on the enemy.
The “deep-attack doctrine” has been put on the agenda of the IRGC Ground Force and was even practiced during the “Payambar-e Azam 12 (The Great Prophet)” war game held on the southern coasts of Iran in December 2018, the commander said.
He added that the IRGC Ground Force will strengthen the necessary training programs and equipment on the basis of the new doctrine.
Iran has turned into a major regional power, the commander said, adding that the IRGC’s recent move to shoot down a stealth American spy drone changed the equation in favor of Iran and humiliated the US.
“The IRGC Ground Force’s drone and missile power has grown
Dragon City is the name of a very interesting, popular and highly anticipated game from the renowned Spanish Social Point studio, which, after successfully producing and publishing projects such as World Chef, Monster Legends - RPG and Dragon Land, is free to download on mobile phones and tablets. Android was released and quickly attracted millions of players from all over the world.

Download Dragon City Apk

website: <a href="https://www.revdl.com" rel="nofollow">apk mod</a>

source: <a href="https://www.revdl.com" rel="apk,mod,android,data,obb,games,revdl" title="apk mod">apk mod</a>
The enemies are fully aware that the power of the Islamic Republic of Iran has remarkably increased, Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi said, addressing a military ceremony in the central province of Isfahan on Thursday.
They have acted against the Islamic Republic on all fronts, however, they have admitted that their attempts have failed, he said.
“No one dares to fire even a single bullet at our country, and without exception, the enemy has faced defeat (in its anti-Iran moves),” the top commander went on to say.
The remarks came against the backdrop of increased tensions between Iran and the US after the Islamic Republic shot down an advanced US spy drone over its territorial waters.
The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) said on June 20 that a US spy drone that violated the Iranian territ
اقتصاد ایران علیرغم تحریم های چهل ساله، و
دشمنی های کور کورانه، توانسته حداقل به قدرت اقتصادی هفتم دنیا! براساس رتبه بندی
خارجی ها برسد. گرچه ایران در مجموع امتیازات، و به نسبت جمعیت، در دنیا رتبه اول
را دارد. فقط کافی است بدانیم 25تریلیون دلار، از ایران دزدیده شده به آمریکا برده
شده! و در انجا سرمایه گذاری گردیده، این مبلغ اگر از اقتصاد آمریکا، دزدیده می شد
آمریکایی وجود نداشت! هنوز هم آمریکا، بر اساس دزدی از ایران، پرورش اختلاس گران و
مصون
Condition befor Deluge & Hz. Noah's Curse

ARK

It means Taklamakan is the resting place of Hz. Noah’s Ship who himself was the father of all Post-Ark era’s people. Yes, leaving the large Trace as large as Ship’s size: approximately 1000Km Long and 400Kg Wide, world’s largest ever Ship has been built by Hz. Noah under mighty God’s Command and Help to rescue all the living creatures on the Earth.
Because of building this Ship by God’s command it was called ARK so its name was understood Command, Order and Rule or in addition to this concept, ARK was conceived as a given authority by God to Hz. Noah to command to the people so this given authority by God for ruling on people to Hz. Noah, has been called as ARK and ARK Ship. Yes, Turk is the name of the family who resid
Shahani date are also one of the dates productions in Iran.These dates in Iran have consumed a lot, and in recent years it has also been able to sell well in the global markets.These dates are drawn and have a narrow tip
The origin of Shahani Dates:
The origin of these dates are in southern Iran and the provinces of Fars and Hormozgan.
The city of Jahrom is the main place to cultivation of Shahani dates.
Although this palm cultivation in the province, but many buyers prefer arranged dates Shahani.
For more information about Mazafati Dates and Rabbi Dates click on them.
Different types of Shahani Dates
These dates are both soft and dry dates.
In fact, taking dates is both soft and dry.
These dates are one of the very sweet dates.
Also, these dates are in the first and second grade.
One
صنعت شترمرغ

M.M. Shanawany - The author is an international consultant. His address is: Town Farm, Great Finborough, Suffolk IP14 3AP, United Kingdom.
The ostrich is undoubtedly the world's largest living bird. Adult males stand 2.4 m tall and can weigh well over 100 kg; the hen is slightly smaller. Ostriches are flightless birds, with their great body size and reduced wing size rendering them incapable of flying. They have a long neck, long bare legs and two toes. Their strong legs allow them to run up to 70 km per hour when necessary, with strides of up to 8 m. Neck and thigh muscles are well developed and unfeathered.
Since ancient times, ostriches have aroused people's interest. Apart from being hunted for their flesh and plumes, ostriches were kept in captivity
موسیقی یکی از مشهورترین و محبوب ترین انواع هنر است.
میلیارد ها نفر در سراسر دنیا به انواع مختلف موسیقی گوش می دهند و میلیون ها ساز می نوازند.
در این مقاله ما می خواهیم راجع به موسیقی، ژانرهای آن و تعدادی از ساز های موسیقی بیاموزیم.

Music is one of the most famous and popular types of art.
Billions of people all around the world listen to different kinds of music and millions of them play an instrument.
In this article we want to learn about music, its genres and some music instruments.
Top 6 music genres
۱- Electronic Dance Music:
Generally referred as EDM, this form of music is produced by DJs who add do

About 10% of S&P 500 companies change CEOs annually. Behind these appointments are often years of intricate preparation grooming successors. We regularly get approached by CEOs and boards who find it challenging to groom the right candidates and look for effective approaches to develop the next CEO.
Venerable behemoths like GE, IBM, P&G, and McKinsey have historically been viewed as CEO factories; indeed, 20.5% of all CEOs appointed at the S&P 1500 firms from 1992 to 2010 came from 36 CEO factories such as these, with GE being the largest. The sheer brand power of these companies often helped their executives rise to the top of search lists. But today GE is run by an outsider, IBM’s performance has been mixed, and P&G had a painful “do-over” on their CEO succes
Kabkab Date are also considered to be one of the most popular dates in Iranian production as well as other production dates in Iran. Kabkab Dates are also high in Iran and has been able to draw attention to world markets in the past few years.
The origin of Kabkab Dates
These dates are cultivated in southern Iran.
Kabakab dates are the product of the province of Khuzestan, Bushehr and Fars.
These dates are cultivated in Behbahan, Bushehr, Clay, Dashtestan, Khormoij and Kazeroun.
Unlike other production dates in Iran, these dates can grow in different regions and, on the other hand, weather conditions in Iran can be provided for these dates.
You can also take a look at the Mazafati Rotab Dates .
The types of Kabkab Dates
Kabkab dates have many different types.
Kababab in Iran is commonly
نام شهر/city name:مراغه/Maragheh
مکان/Location:ایران.آذربایجان شرقی.مراغه/Maragheh.Eastern Azerbaijan.Iran
معرفی/Introduction:مَراغه یکی از شهرهای مهم و بزرگ استان آذربایجان شرقی و مرکز اداری شهرستان مراغه است. این شهر در کنار رودخانه صوفی‌ چای و در دامنه جنوبی کوه سهند قرار دارد. مراغه با ۲۵٫۹۷ کیلومتر مربع مساحت در سال ۱۳۹۰ خورشیدی، دومین شهر بزرگ و پرجمعیت استان پس از تبریز به شمار می ‌رود. این شهر در ۱۳۵ کیلومتری جنوب مرکز استان واقع شده ‌است/Maragheh is one of the major cities of East Az
BERLIN (AP) - The U.S. Embassy in Berlin unveiled a statue of Ronald Reagan on Friday at a site overlooking the location of the former president's iconic speech imploring the Soviet Union to remove the Berlin Wall.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called the inauguration of the work a "monumental moment" before helping remove the cover from the larger-than-life statue on the Embassy's terrace, at eye-level with the top of the landmark Brandenburg Gate.
Saturday marks the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, and Pompeo was winding up a two-day trip to multiple cities and towns for commemorations.

The gate, which was just on the East German side of the Wall, was the backdrop for Reagan's 1987 speech in which he challenged Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev to go further with the re

مشاوره تخصصی پرورش شترمرغ در اصفهان

Comparison with other livestock
Recently, a number of beef producers in Europe and North America have switched to raising ostriches commercially because of the higher and faster financial returns of ostrich projects. When compared with traditional livestock, ostriches rate very highly. Whereas a cow produces a calf that reaches marketing weight after 654 days from conception, yielding 250 kg of meat, an ostrich produces not less than 40 chicks annually that reach marketing age after only 407 days from conception (42 days incubation + 365 days of age) and yield 1 800 kg of meat, 50 m2 of leather and 36 kg of feathers each year (Table 2). Furthermore, the net weight of meat represents 50 percent of live weight in ostric
Piarom Dates
Piarom Date is one of the Iranian Dates Production.
Piarom is known in the world as Maryami dates.
because of the extraordinary taste in the country of Iran, There is also a lot of consumption in the world.
You can also take a look at Piraom Dates Price.
The origin of Piarom Dates
Piarom dates are cultivated in southern Iran and in the province of hormozgan.
This date in the city of HajiAbad, the northernmost state of hormozgan province, is cultivated with unique conditions.
Piarom dates are cultivated as Mazafati dates in a limited area and does not grow throughout the country.
The city of HajiAbad has also been able to make a global reputation as a result of the date.
In the city of HajiAbad and in different parts of the city, as well as surrounding areas, Piarom grows, w
کمک به آب: تاریخچه مختصری در مورد کشتی های پزشکیدر تاریخ 30 مارس 2020 ، کشتی پزشکی Comfort به بندر نیویورک بخارپز شد و در 27 مارس 2020 ، کشتی پزشکی نیروی دریایی ایالات متحده Mercy به ترمینال کشتی کروز بندر لس آنجلس سوار شد تا در پاندمی کروناویروس کمک کند.
کشتی های پزشکی یا بیمارستانی توسط نیروی دریایی جهان اداره می شوند تا در مناطق جنگی مورد استفاده قرار گیرند و در مواقع سخت برای فاجعه یا کمک های بشردوستانه فراهم شود.
ارتباط: 19 مردم غیرقانونی برای متوقف
Geographical Position
Zanjan province, which is also called "Zanjan plain", is located in central part of north-west of Iran.
The population of this province III November 2005 was 970,000 out of which 47.62% were urban dwellers and 52.37% resided in rural areas and remaining were non-resident. The sex ratio of the population is 101.3.
Climate
Zanjan province is composed of two regions, mountainous and plain. Having some high summits, the mountainous areas encompass the northern regions of Zanjan township and the remaining parts of the province are a plain region.
There is a vast and relatively level alluvium plain in southern pat} of Zanjan which bounds by Soltanieh heights at the north and Ghaydar heights at the south. Several rivers flow in the province of which the most important one is
with plane
Isfahan International Airport
With diameters
You can also arrive by train with Esfahan ... Esfahan Railway Station (Esfahan Road, Shiraz, Sepahan Shahr)
by bus
There are several cities in the province for this bus ... Terminal Sufeh (Beginning of Isfahan-Shiraz Road) - Kaveh Terminal (Kaveh Street)
By car
You can also enter the province by car. The most important routes:
From the east through the Tabas - Darin - Khor - Anarak - Naine and from Yazd - Nain
From the west through Delijan - Isfahan and Delijan - Kashan and Khomein - Golpayegan and Aligudarz - Daran and Shahrekord - Isfahan and Borujen - Dehagans and Lordegan - Semirom
From northern Damghan - Yazd and Qom - Kashan
From south of Shiraz-Abadeh-Shahreza-Esfahan
It is about 435 km from Tehran to Isfahan
From Shiraz to Isf
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has approved an expanded military mission to secure an expanse of oil fields across eastern Syria, raising a number of difficult legal questions about whether U.S. troops can launch strikes against Syrian, Russian or other forces if they threaten the oil, U.S. officials said.
The decision, coming after a meeting Friday between Trump and his defense leaders, locks hundreds of U.S. troops into a more complicated presence in Syria, despite the president’s vow to get America out of the war. Under the new plan, troops would protect a large swath of land controlled by Syrian Kurdish fighters that stretches nearly 90 miles (150 kilometers) from Deir el-Zour to al-Hassakeh, but its exact size is still being determined.

Officials said many details sti
One of the Iranian Dates Suppliers is Crystal Date Company.
Crystal has the ability to supply a variety of Iranian dates with its own refrigerator.
Iranian dates are one of the most desirable and popular dates in the world.
Supplier of Mazafati Dates
Mazafati dates are the exclusive product of Iran.
The suppliers of this date are Iranian companies and businessmen, however, there are exceptions that foreign companies purchase the dates from Iranian businessmen who also share in the sale.
Mazafati is one of the most important dates in the world markets and may be considered as the most important dates in Iran.
One of the reasons for the importance of these dates is the popularity of these dates.
Many low-consumption countries also buy these dates from Iran.

Supplier of Piarom Dates
Piarom
Sayer Dates Price
Sayer Dates Price  : Sayer Dates than the best varieties for export of Iran.
Unlike many other date palm varieties, the price of first grade dates is cheaper and this has led to the export of Sayer dates always.
Most of the Sayer dates are washed and oiled in 5 and 10kg cartons.
Khuzestan date palm is one of the best-selling and most expensive dates in Iran. Other high quality dates are available in both marketed and non-kerneled dates.
You can also take a look at Iranian Dates Suppliers .
Price of dates in 2020
At present, most people working in the field are witnessing that the price has risen sharply compared to last year, according to recent research and data on the latest approved production and export dates. Now it can be generally said that this price increase
آن را باید از بین برد، زیرا با اینکه جسم کاپیتولاسیون از بین رفته. و قانون آن لغو شده، ولی هنوز هیچ دادگاهی در ایران، جرات محاکمه آمریکایی ها مجرم را ندارد. آمریکا صراحتا اعلام می کند که: سپهبد سلیمانی را ترور کرده! ولی کسی از او شکایت نمی کند، بلکه به او نصیحت می کنند که عاقل باشد. جانشین سپهبد را تهدید به ترور می کند، باز هم کسی دست به قلم نمی شود. حتی در دادگاههای داخلی هم، اصلا به فکر خطور نمی دهند که: آمریکا را دادگاهی کنند. مثلا می گویند: اگ
اقازاده ای افاضه فرمودند: اگر دنیای مردم را درست نکنیم، به دین لطمه زده ایم! عجب! یعنی خدا تا این حد فراموش می شود؟ بگفته سکولارها به بازنشستگی ابدی می رود؟ مگر دنیای مردم دست مسئولین است؟ اطبا اسلامی از قدیم می گفتند: درمان از ماست شفا از خداست! مسئولین هم کار خود را می کنند و: این خداست که همه چیز را هدایت می کند. اگر خدا باران نفرستد، چهل سال بدون باران مسئولین چکاری توانستند بکنند؟ فقط خشکسالی را سیاسی کرده، گردن یکدیدگر انداختند. حالا که ب
وجود به معنی هستی، شامل همه اشیا در جهان است،
که از بدیهیات است. یعنی با حواس پنجگانه دریافت و احتیاج به اثبات ندارد. ولی ماهیت
تصور ذهنی ما، از وجود است که گاهی کلی است. مثلا تک تک انسانها وجود دارند، ولی
مفهوم انسان فصل مشترک همه یک ماهیت است. اما آیا این وجود بدون ماهیت بوده، یا
بعدا دارای ماهیت شده است؟ به عبارتی ماهیت اول بوده، یا وجود. مانند قضیه مرغ و
تخم مرغ! که در ابتدا چیز مهمی نیست! برای ما فرق نمی کند که: اول مرغ بوده یا تخم
مرغ! فعلا ا
Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei lauded the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps for taking revenge for the assassination of the IRGC Qods Force Commander Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani at Baghdad International Airport on January 3, and blasted the three European states of Germany, the UK and France (E3) for threatening Iran with sanctions.
Addressing a large and fervent congregation of the people in Tehran on Friday, Ayatollah Khamenei said, “The day the IRGC missiles attacked the US bases was a major blow to the US as it broke its image as a superpower.”
The Supreme Leader, meantime, pointed to the efforts by the E3 countries to convince the United Nations to impose new sanctions on the Islamic Republic, and said, “The European signatories are serving the US int

by و with هر دو حرف اضافه هستند که برای بیان نحوه انجام چیزی استفاده می‌شوند، اما روش استفاده از آنها کمی با هم تفاوت دارد. در این مطلب به بررسی کاربرد و تفاوت by و with می‌پردازیم. توی اغلب جملات انگلیسی بارها دیده میشه که برای ابراز معنی «توسط» از واژه by استفاده میشه. ولی بعضی وقت ها دیده میشود که در همان جملات از واژه with هم استفاده میشود.
کاربرد by در جمله
 از کلمه  by     به شکل های مختلفی میتوانیم استفاده کنیم ، زمانی که می خواهیم بگوییم چط
Tunnel forms systemTunnel forms system are used for lining channels, shafts and deviational tunnels. Tulle-shaped forms , in terms of assembling and disassembling are categorized in two parts:1-hydraulic 2-mechanical . in hydraulic , assembling and disassembling segments of form is carried out through using hydraulic jack while in mechanical , it is carried out through using manual or hydraulic jacks.
Pic Tunnel

Kandovan Tunnel
  The Karaj – Chalous road starts in the middle of Karaj and after crossing the Alborz mountain chain, it reaches Chalous city and the Caspian sea side. At the time of constructing the Chalous road there was no other solution but to excavate a tunnel through the mountain otherwise one had to go round it. On 11th of May 1935 the first dynamite was used to
مقاله ترجمه شده با عنوان بررسی تأثیر سبک زندگی بر ابتلاء به ایسکمی قلبی ترجمه مقاله چاپ شده در مجله انگلیسی مدیریت سلامت به همراه فایل اصلی متن انگلیسی

دسته بندی
پرستاری

فرمت فایل
docx

حجم فایل
573 کیلو بایت

تعداد صفحات فایل

ترجمه مقاله چاپ شده در مجله انگلیسی مدیریت سلامت به همراه فایل اصلی متن انگلیسی
تعداد صفحات متن انگلیسی: 4 صفحه
تعداد صفحات ترجمه شده: 8 صفحه
ABSTRACT
Introduction: More than seventeen millions people die due to cardiovascular diseases which account for one third of death world

تفاوت since و for
هنگامی از since و for استفاده می کنیم که قصد ذکر یک زمانی مشخص و یا یک زمانبندی را داشته باشیم . حال موسسه بهکلام قصد دارد شما را  با تفاوت since و for آشنا کند.
ما اغلب هنگام استفاده از دو حرف اضافۀ since و for دچار سردرگمی می شویم زیرا هر دوی این کلمات وقتی استفاده می‌شوند که می‌خواهیم بگوییم یک عمل چه مدت طول می‌کشد. با این حال این دو کلمه در مفهوم و معنی با هم متفاوت هستند. از since وقتی استفاده می‌کنیم که راجع به یک نقطه زمانی مشخص صحبت می
سایت مگازن 60 ملیون مصرف کننده 27 ژانویه راجع به ظروف غذاخوری ساخته شده از بامبو هشدار داد. این ظروف اخیرا به خاطر  مسائل اکولوژیکی بسیار رایج شده در حالیکه در نهایت مشخص شد استفاده از این ظروف آنقدرها هم بهداشتی نیست.
خلاصه تغییر شکل بامبو برای سلامتی خطرناک است
مدتی است که استفاده از ظروف بامبو رایج شده این ظروف در آشپزخانه های ما به وفور وجود دارد. قاشق، چنگال، پشقاب حتی ظروف حمل غذا، ظروف بامبو به هر شکلی دیده می شود. این ظروف به خاطر جنبه
تفکیک خارپشتهای ایران

تهیه و تنظیم: ابوالقاسم خالقی زاده

نام علمی
Erinaceous concolor
Hemiechinus auritus
Paraechinus hypomelas
Paraechinus aethiopicus

نام انگلیسی
Southern White-breasted Hedgehog
Long-eared Hedgehog
Brandt’s Hedgehog
Desert Hedgehog

نام فارسی
خارپشت شرق اروپا
خارپشت گوش بلند
خارپشت ایرانی (برانت)
خارپشت بیابانی

طول بدن
200-290 میلیمتر
164-196 میلیمتر
140-270 میلیمتر
140-230 میلیمتر

طول دم
20-39 میلیمتر
14-25 میلیمتر
10-40 میلیمتر
20-35 میلیمتر

طول پا
39-57 میلیمتر
28-36 میلیمتر
33-38 میلیمتر
26-35 میلیمتر

طول گوش
20-35 میل
download shareit app for android tablet
download

download shareit app for android tablet

You can leave your old Bluetooth behind and jump on the faster mode with the SHAREit for android. This app can be termed as the undisputed king of the file sharing feature phone to phone or phone to pc wirelessly that is. You can share files regardless of their size and type. Just connect and start sharing. The ease of sharing bought on by SHAREit has had this app featured on multiple websites and video vlogs, it’s also one of the reasons that almost everyone who loves to share their data has downloaded this app.
Shareit is a file transfer app from one device to other device independent of the operating system installed in the device. You can send files to iOS,desktop PCs or any
سیل اخیر نشان داد، ایران تنها کشور ابرقدرت
دنیا است، که بدون کمک هیچ کشور دیگر، در حل مسائل جهانی مقتدر و توانا است. حضور
دستگاههای لایروب بزرگ ارتش، و هلی برد های کبری، ایران را از هرگونه کمک ابر
قدرتهای سابق، بی نیاز کزد و لذا آنها و مزدورانشان، فقط به لجن پراکنی مشغول شدند،
تا مانند همیشه استثنا ها را بجای قاعده، بر مردم دنیا تحمیل کنند! اگر سیل
ویرانگر است، دهها برابر برای کشور مفید است. جان باختن چند نفر در این سیل، حتی
کمتر از تصادفات ج
تحریک کردن یک مصیبت زده، و وادار کردن او به فحش
دادن به زمین وز مان، و صدها برابر خسارت مطالبه کردن، و بدگویی به مسئولین، کار
خوبی نیست! بلکه آنها نیاز به ارامش و تفکر دارند، که چرا چنین بلایی سرشان آمد.
باید بدانند که دسته بندی های سیاسی، و تقصیر این جناح و آن جناح انداختن، هدف سیل
نبوده است. خداوند که سیل را جاری کرد، برای تذکراتی بوده که در هیاهوی: این دسته
بندی های سیاسی گم شده، و مردم بجای تشکر از خدا، به ناسپاسی پرداختند. آنهاییکه
برای چن
Best Saffron Cultivated in Iran to export
It is well-known in the world that Iran has the best-quality Saffron that exports to thousands of distributors world-wide. 

Saffron position in Iran
Saffron is one of the most valuable agricultural products in Iran.This crop is considered to be an important export of the country despite the slight need for irrigation and protection.Given the very favorable climatic conditions of Iran for its cultivation, as well as the growing need to know how to produce this autumn gold, this product prepares for the families of the north-east region of Iran. 
Saffron cultivation and its importance in the agricultural economy
At present, it can be said that the share of more than 90% of world saffron production in Iran with regard to the area under cultivatio
Xiamen Academy of International Law (Xiamen Academy) is an international institution aiming to provide the highest level of legal education to individuals interested in the development and application of international law, such as young lecturers, diplomats, practitioners of law, government officials in charge of foreign affairs, and officials from international organizations. The courses are delivered in English and have been designed to be both scholarly and practical. Xiamen Academy has successfully convened and hosted thirteen summer programmes (from 2006), which featured more than ninety world-renowned international law professors, ICJ judges and experts from around the world.

Prof. Anthea Roberts, Australian National University: Investment Treaty Law, Arbitration and Policy

Prof
سالهاست که آمریکا فشار حداکثری را برایران وارد
می کند، تا او را به پای میز مذاکره بکشاند، ولی باید پرسید کدام فشار حداکثری،
اصلا فشاری وجود دارد؟ آخرین زور های آمریکا هم تمام شد! خودشان توبه کردند و
دنبال دوستی با ایران هستند. ولی عربستان حامی اصلی این فشارها، دچار توهم شده و
خودش بدون حضور آمریکا، می خواهد قشار بر ایران وارد کند! ولی نمیداند که فشار بر ایران،
کمانه کرده خودش را نابود می نماید. زیرا ایران سپر رستم، و کمان آرش ، تقوای محمد
ص و
Nature in Semnan
It is located in one of the cities of Mahdishahr in the province of Semnan. The city of Dzhazin is due to the flow of water of Cheshmeh-e-Rudbar water and having some aqueducts from good development and has some areas of quantitative and qualitative development. Some of its fruits are known as apricots and pomegranates. In the province, the province is famous for its rich and lush greenery and the city of Rubet Kavir.
The city of Djerzin has many landmarks that unfortunately have been neglected in the past. One of the largest sights of the city is the ancient oldest plantain in the country, with more than 800 years old in the center of the city. The Zoroastrian cemetery and the Imamzadeh forty are also among the most impressive works in the region. 
Although high and rock
کسب درآمد اینترنتیکسب درآمد میلیونی این روزها بازار بسیار داغی در بین کاربران فضای مجازی پیدا نموده است. همگان بدنبال کسب درآمد میلیونی هستند. آیا تصور می نمایید کسب درآمد میلیونی صحت دارد؟ در این مقاله قصد داریم با شما در مورد کسب درآمد میلیونی صحبت نماییم. در زمان های گذشته افراد یک جامعه به واسطه مشاغل خودشان، مایحتاج زندگی روزمره خودشان را تامین می‌کرده‌اند. البته اینگونه درآمدها کاملاً مشخص بوده است و اگر فردی قصد می‌نمود درآمد خو
همه مسئولین در نقض اپوزیسیون ظاهر می شوند! هرکس اشتباهات را به گردن دیگری می اندازد! بالاترین مقام اجرایی می گوید: اختیارات ندارم ورهبری هم، از مسئولین خواهش می کند، تا فرمانش ببرند. مدیران ادرات بخشنامه می کارند، و گزارش درو می کنند. طرح های افتاح شده و نشده، هر روز کلنگ می خورد و: قیچی ها ربان ها را می برند. به کجا می روند؟ در قدیم می گفتند: یک کمونیست از شوروی به ایران آمد، و مسلمان شد! به او گفتند توکه ضد دین بودی و: میگفتی کمونیست یعنی خدانی
نعمت باران و کمک رسانی مردم، هر دو ناباورانه
بود! این یعنی به خودباوری شک داشتن و: نادیده گرفتن توانایی های خود. وقتی در همه
جا صحبت از خشکسالی می شود، و قدر باران های موسمی را نمی دانند، لذا گرفتار هجوم
باران های سیل اسا می شوند، و این یعنی طبیعت با ما حرف می زند. هنگامی که تولیدات
خود را قبول نداریم، و دنبال تولیدات جدید هستیم، باید که منتظر تلفات آنها باشیم.
داشته های خود را قدر نمی دانیم، لذا آن را از دست می دهیم . بالانس بین این
ناباوری و خو
21 April 2019 (15th, the half-moon of Shaban ul-Muazzam 1440)
Today, I went to visit the Resting Holy Samarra, the
‘Askariyya Shrine/Mosque of The 10th Imam: Ali al-Hadi an-Nagi the Calming and 11th
Imam: Ḥassan al-Askari the
Camp-Dweller (PBUT). Housed in the mosque are also the tombs of Hakimah
Khatoon, sister of Imam Hadi, and Lady Narjis Banoo, the mother of long
expected Jesus Imam Muhammad al-Mahdj al-Messiah (AAFS).
It is one of the most important Shia mausoleums in the
world, but unfortunately the dome was destroyed in a horrendous terror campaign
by Salafis in February 2006. Its two remaining minarets and clock tower were
destroyed too in another bombing in June and July 2007, causing widespread
anger among us. The dome and minarets were repaired and the mosque reopened in
A
سایت سرگرمی چفچفک : اشتباه نکنید صحبت از طالع بینی نیست، بلکه تحقیقات علمی هستند که نشان می دهند فصل یا ماهی که در آن متولد می شویم بر روی ویژگی های شخصیتی و وضعیت سلامتی ما تأثیر می گذارد. عواملی مانند مواد غذایی مصرفی مادرتان زمانی که شما را باردار بوده (برای مثال، هندوانه در تابستان یا انار در پاییز) و محیط زندگی او در طی این مدت، می تواند تأثیر گذار باشد. با این وجود، ویژگی های مشترکی هم در میان متولدین یک فصل وجود دارد که دانشمندان هنوز نت
طبق آیه قران، انفال، متعلق به خدا و رسول است، و از انجا که علما ورثه انبیا هستند، لذا به آنها می رسد. از نظر کلی هم گفته اند که: انفال، اموال غیر شخصی است. بنابر این رودخانه ها کوهها و بیابان ها و دره ها و جنگل ها، مصداق بارز آن است. تصور غلطی که هست این است که: انفال را در یک محدوده مشخصی می دانند. مثلا رودخانه های ایران! یا معادن ایران، در حالیکه انفال به همه رودخانه ها اطلاق می شود، و کسی حق ندارد خود را مالک: رودخانه یا دریا بداند، فرقی نمی کند
نیروی گریز از مرکز در سیاست نیز، مثل فیزیک عمل
می کند! گاهی قدرت جاذبه کمتر از: نیروی گریز از مرکز می شود، لذا قدرت از مرکز
جهان، به اطراف پراکنده می شود! اما دیری نمی گذرد که جهان به تعادل می رسد، و
قدرت جاذبه بیشتر از دافعه شده، قدرت به جای اصلی خود بر می گردد. در طول هزاران
سال تمدن بشری، مرکز اصلی قدرت ایران بوده است. زیرا از لحاظ ژئوپولیتیکی و:
امکانات چهار راهی بودن در جهان، موقعیتی دارد که میتواند: مرکز ثقل همه قئرتهای
جهانی باشد. اما گاهی
متاسفانه کپی رایت موضوعی شده که برخی ها،
ایرانیان را دزد خطاب کنند. البته استاد مصطفی رحماندوست می گوید! حالا معلوم نیست
از خودش است یا نقل قول، گرچه بیشتر به گفته خودش شباهت دارد تا دیگران! وی
315عنوان کتاب چاپ کرده، که تیراژ کتابهایش به بیش از 7 میلیون می رسد. ولی بسیار
بدبین است و: می گوید سرانه مطالعه در ایران 2دقیقه در روز است. اما یک بررسی عمیق
در این خصوص لازم است. زیرا قانون کپی رایت یک قانون ضد علمی است، و باید لغو شود.
یکی از دلایل ضد علمی
دنیا امروزه نیاز به قدرت مانع شونده دارد. قدرتی که بتواند مانع تجاوز آمریکا به عراق شود، و مانع از تجاوز ترکیه به سوریه و اسرائیل به غزه.  این امر نیازی به تعریف جدید از مرزها ندارد، و شاید مرزبندی نیاز نباشد. باید اجازه داشته باشد هرجا، آمریکا می رود به دنبالش رفته، آنها را بیرون اندازد. اگر هند به کشمیر تجاوز می کند، یا روسیه به اکراین هیچ فرقی برای او نداشته باشد. واین امر بسیار ساده است. زیرا که آمریکا با کمترین نیرو، وارد عراق شده یا ترکی
مردم فلسطین بدانند هر کارسیاسی انجام دهند، از نماز خواندن بالاتر نیست. نماز بالاترین فریاد ها است. موقعی که امام خمینی ره، این حرف را زد بسیاری باور نکردند، و ان را یک دستور عبادی تنها برای دلگرمی دانستند. ولی امروز نمازجمعه فلسطین، در بیت المقدس نشان داد که نمازخواندن، بلند ترین فریاد ها است. اگر همه مردم در روز جمعه، کار های خود را رها کنند، و به نمازجمعه بروند همه صحن مسجد القدس پر می شود! خیابان های اطراف نیز مملو از جمعیت می گردد. نیازی ب
دریا ها و کوهها جزو انفال عمومی است، و در همه
جهان باید در اختیار ولی فقیه باشد. واین حکم تعطیل بردار نیست، یعنی نمی توان گفت
که مثلا به دلیل قراردادهای اجتماعی، این حق را ولی فقیه سلب گریده است، زیرا ولی
فقیه در زمان غیبت امام زمان عج، نماینده ایشان است. و این قراردادها نه به امضای
ولی فقیه رسیده ونه امام زمان عج آن را تایید می کند. پس بطور نظری ولی فقیه
سرپرست تمام: اموال بلاصاحب و انفال می باشد. برخی فقها در این تشکیک نموده اند: و
مبسوط الید ب
اومانیسم شیعه باعث شده، تا همه ادیان و مذاهب ارج و قرب داشته باشند، و برای ماندگاری خود بکوشند. برخلاف اومانیسم اسلامی، او مانیسم غربی، خود را در مقابل خدا و دین قرارداد، بنابر این همه را سرکوب کرد. اومانیسم شیعه هم در قران و هم، در کلام معصومین است. حضرت علی به مالک اشتر می نویسد: مردم دودسته هستند یا با تو، همدین هستند یا همنوع! بنابر این برای حاکم اسلامی همینکه موجودی به نام انسان است، باید از او حمایت کند، و حقوق او را محترم بشمارد. استاد ع
روشنفکران یمن هم مثل برخی روشنفکران: لیبرال
دمکرات چشم خود را به غرب دوخته، و گوششان را به تبلیغات آنها پیوند زده اند. و
فکر می کنند اگر گوش به: تبلیغات آمریکایی ها ندهند نمازشان قبول نمی شود! به همین
مناسبت است که: ملت خود را مفلوک و مریض و گرسنه! معرفی می کنند، که فقط محتاج
مجوز امریکا برای ورود: کمک های مردمی غربی است. در حالیکه ملت یمن بلوغ سیاسی
دارند، و از حملات پراکنده و آتش بازیهای بی هدف آل سعود، ترسی به خود راه نمی
دهند. زندگی خود را بخو
مایکروسافت یک استارت آپ ابتدایی، بدون هیچگونه حمایت
مادی و معنوی بود. مشتریان آن از تعداد انگشتان دست تجاوز نمی کرد، تا اینکه مهندس
جوانی بنام جواد خاکی،  معاون بیل گیتس شد.
با برنامه ریزی شجاعانه او، مایکروسافت دارای یک و نیم میلیارد مشتری شد! و همه
این کار ها را جواد حاکی در: مسجدی که خود آن را ساخت، انجام میداد حتی مدیران
شزکت های مهمی چون: بی ام و هم در آنجا پرزنت می شدند، و موقع افطار از خورشت قیمه
آن، تعریف می کردند! آنقدر جواد  به این مس
توصیف چگونگی جهنم یا بهشت، برای ما قابل درک نیست زیرا :حواس ما برای درک آن کامل نیست. ولی با توجه به شنیده ها و یا آیایت و وروایت، چند فرضیه می توان مطرح کرد: فرضیه اول تکمیل و یا افزایش حواس ما از 5گانه به بیشتر( تحول درونی انسان)  مانند: داشتن چشم برزخی! چون ما فقط سه بعد، از اشیا را درک می کنیم. یا فقط تا حد ستاره ها چیزی را می بینیم. ولی بعدا، شاید بتوانیم بعد چهارم، پنجم وششم و امثال آن را هم ببینیم. که  درخصوص صحبت یا سوال بهشتی ها از اهل جهنم،
اگر فکر می‌کنید اصلاح بیت کوین تا قیمت ۸ هزار دلار اتفاق شگفت انگیری بود، به نمودارهای قیمت بیت کوین در برخی کشورها حتما نگاهی بیاندازید. در حالی که بیشتر معامله‌گران بر روی قیمت دلاری بیت کوین تمرکز کرده‌اند، اما همراه شدن جهش‌های قیمتی بیت کوین با مشکلات اقتصادی کشورهای سودان و آرژانتین، آن را به سمت بالاترین قیمت تاریخش در این کشورها هدایت کرده است.
به گزارش سی‌سی‌ان حتی اگر در جریان حباب ۲۰۱۷ کریپتو با پزو آرژانتین بیت کوین می‌خ
برخلاف تصورات ذهنی که: حاکمان جهان دارند، روز عاشورا نشان داد که هیچ کاره اند! و این حسین ع است که حکمفرمایی همه جهان را دارد. او تنها ابرقدرت جهان امروز است. البته در شرع مقدس اسلام این مقام، برای ایشان کم است، زیرا که ایشان برتمامی جهان تسلط دارند. و در عالم ملکوت جایگاه مهمی کسب کرده اند. روز قیامت رهبری تمام جوانان بهشت، در دست ایشان و برادر بزرگترش می باشد. روز قیامت وقتی مردم جاه و جلال امام حسین را ندیده اند، قبلا برای آمادگی انها، مقام
وقتی که آمریکا گفت: نیروهایش را از سوریه و همه کشورهای جهان، بیرون می برد موجی از خوشحالی، در جهان ایجاد شد که این مزاحم همیشگی، در حال دفع شدن است. اما مزدوران و ضدانقلاب او را از این کار منصرف کردند، به او پیشنهاد دادند آنها را به عراق ببرد، تا بتوانند به عنوان لباس شخصی، لباس عربی بپوشند و: به کربلا اعزام شوند تا: تظاهرات ضد ایرانی برپا کنند. به همین جهت اغلب آنها، صورت خود را می پوشانند. ولی قدرت بدنی انها در تخریب اماکن، و ترساندن مردم ثاب
عربستان به سازمانهای بین المللی پول می دهد، که
ایران را کنترل کنند! تمام سازمانهایی که بعد از انقلاب اسلامی ایجاد شدند، همگی
با پول های عربستان بوده، و با هدف کنترل و نابودی ایران راه اندازی می شدند. این سازمان
ها چهار دسته بودند: اول سازمان های درونی در ایران، مانند سازمان های صلح طلب و
ضدجنگ و غیره، که از اصحاب مطبوعات و روشنفکران تشکیل می شده، و حقوق مستقیم از
سفارت عربستان دریافت می کردند. البته برخی از اینها در جنوب ایران، به عنوان
حمای
سی و هشتمین جشنواره فیلم فجر هم گذشت، و ما در حسرت دیدن یک چادر: بر تن سلبریتی های زن ماندیم. و این مرثیه ماندگاری خون رضاخانی، در رگ های هنرمندان ماست! هنرمندانی که بی دلیل در همه جا قریاد می زنند: ما مردم را دوست داریم! و برای مردم کار می کنیم، ولی معلوم می شود مانند ترامپ و پمپیو، فقط یاوه می بافند و ژاژ می خایند. آنها به سادگی می گویند: که اگر در فیلم هم چادر سر می کنند، از روی اعتقاد یا باور دینی و مردمی نیست. چون اگر رهایشان سازید، همانند خود
کوه نور بزرگترین الماس جهان، باید به ایران
برگردد و درکنار دریای نور قرار گیرد! دست به دست شدن این الماس نشان: قدرت و
انتقال آن به مکان های مختلف است. مدتی در هند یا افغانستان بوده و برخی حکام مغول
هم، مالکیت داشته اند. اما واقعیت این است که این جواهرات، توسط نادرشاه به ایران
تحویل داده شده. و باید در موزه جواهرات باشد، همانطور که تخت طاووس و دریای نور
در انجا هست. اما بریتانیا توسط کمپانی هند شرقی، آن را سرقت کرده و در موزه:
جواهرات لندن نگهدا
جاذبه های گردشگری آرژانتین

آرژانتین، این کشور آمریکای لاتین، پر از جاذبه‌های طبیعی حیرت‌انگیز است.
سالانه میلیون‌ها نفر برای دیدار از طبیعت نفس‌گیر و پارک‌های ملی منحصربه‌فرد آرژانتین به این کشور سفر می‌کنند. آرژانتین به خاطر طیف گسترده‌ی جاذبه‌ها و تنوع جغرافیایی آن، در میان گردشگران بسیار پرطرفدار است. از مناظر ابدی پاتاگونیا گرفته تا چمنزارهای پامپا، این کشور آمریکای لاتین مقصدی ایده‌آل برای علاقه‌مندان به طبیعت و ماجراجو

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها